This is MOMENTICA, the ever-glowing moments of your beloved.
Did you know that the shuffle ticket package and the member selection shuffle feature have been updated?
In addition to the shuffle tickets that are automatically recharged, you can now purchase additional tickets to continue shuffling. Plus, by using 2 shuffle tickets, you can select the member you want for the shuffle!
To celebrate the update, we have prepared a special gift for everyone to experience the renewed shuffle!
During the event period, when you visit the Shuffle tab, you can receive an additional shuffle ticket for free!
Please note that this event will only be open for 4 days, so go to the “Shuffle” tab on MOMENTICA app now, grab your shuffle ticket, and try the member selection shuffle for free!
[Additional Shuffle Ticket Giveaway Event]
- Event period: June 8th, 2023 (Thursday) 17:00 PM (KST) - June 12th, 2023 (Monday) 12:00 PM (KST)
- How to receive the additional shuffle ticket:
- Simply press the “Shuffle” tab on MOMENTICA app during the event period, the tickets will be automatically provided to you!
* You will also receive a push notification message upon receiving the free shuffle ticket.
* The additional shuffle ticket can be used until June 13th, 2023 (Tuesday) 11:59 AM (KST) and will be reclaimed if unused.
TIP) Use the automatically recharged shuffle ticket (1 ticket) and the additional shuffle ticket received as a gift (1 ticket) to enjoy the member selection shuffle for free!
- The additional shuffle ticket event is only available on MOMENTICA app version 2.9.0 or above. Please make sure to download and update the app before participating.
- You can only receive the additional shuffle ticket once. • Users cannot participate in this event from countries or regions that do not support MOMENTICA.
- MOMENTICA shall not be held liable for any incident that may occur due to negligence of the event guidelines.
- This event is subject to change in schedule and may end early due to circumstantial reasons.
- Please contact customer support () for any questions regarding the event.